Welcome to Phoenix Triathlon Club WA (Inc)
Phoenix Triathlon Club about us:
Phoenix is a new friendly, motivated club supporting triathletes of all abilities across the Perth Hills, Eastern Suburbs and the Swan Valley. Our members include beginners through junior elite athletes right up to experienced Ironmen and women. Not forgetting our junior members, the Phoenix Tri Stars.
Our aim is to welcome new and existing triathletes into one of Western Australia’s fastest growing sports through a friendly, fun and challenging club environment.
The club aims and objectives are:
- To offer coaching and competitive opportunities within triathlon
- To promote the club within the local & triathlon communities
- To promote interest and participation in duathlons, triathlons, adventure races and general multi-sport events in Western Australia
- To promote, conduct and assist generally in the sport of triathlon, duathlons, adventure races and general multi-sport events in Western Australia in all its form
- To promote good fellowship and sportsmanship among all members of the Association
- To liaise with and be affiliated with Triathlon Western Australian (Inc.)
We run regular training sessions at various locations in and around the Perth Hills and the Swan Valley. If you are considering joining, we encourage to try your first session at no expense.
Newly formed in 2017, Phoenix Triathlon Club is affiliated to Triathlon Western Australia.
Everyone is welcome and we look forward to seeing you soon!