Phoenix Try Stars is the junior triathlon section of our club.
Our Junior triathlon sessions are aimed at:
- Children aged 7-16
- Providing a FUN introduction to triathlon
- Skills and games based
- Some competition
- Combination of swimming / cycling & running
Starting Monday 23rd October for 8 weeks.
All sessions will take place st St Brigids College, Lesmurdie. All sessions will start at 6:15pm
- 23/10 – (6:15 until 7:20pm) – inc swim
- 30/10 – (6:15 until 7:00pm)
- 6/11 – (6:15 until 7:20pm) – inc swim
- 13/11 – (6:15 until 7:00pm)
- 20/11 – (6:15 until 7:20pm) – inc swim
- 27/11 – (6:15 until 7:00pm)
- 4/12 – (6:15 until 7:20pm) – inc swim
- 11/12 – (6:15 until 7:00pm)
- SUNDAY 17/12 – Try Stars Event at Hillarys
We require all our TryStar triathletes to be members of the club & register with Triathlon WA
This is for insurance purposes. Cost for joining TriWA & Phoenix Tri Club is: $73.00 for 2017/18 Season. When you join Phoenix Triathlon Club you will get a club t-shirt, as well as all the benefits of being in our club and a member of Triathlon WA.
Normally this 8 session block would be $40 in total. This time the club is offering all 8 sessions for $10 + membership
All our Junior Sessions will be delivered by our growing team of Phoenix coaches (or Spider Coach!).
The athletes will need to come prepared with the following items each session:
- Swimsuit or Trisuit/goggles/towel
- Running shoes/hat/sunscreen/water bottle
- The youngest participants must be 7 years old by December 31st 2017 and must be able to swim 25m unassisted
- On Sunday 17th December the TryStars will have the opportunity to take part in the SunSmart Triathlon Event at Hillarys (swim / bike / run).